ohhhhhhh the ummmmmm

Another moment where I am in a group and I feel alone.
Distance between me and fitting in appropriately? Approximately 8 million light-years. Can't explain what I'm feeling or why feel the way that I do.

Probably because as a straight black man in America. I'm too weak to be "manly", too strong to be "weak", too weird to be "normal" and too normal to be "weird".

Protection aside, I now have to bleed out on my own, kill on my own and live on my own.
I do what I can to avoid any assumptions. Doing what I choose is how I am where I am.....

Never have I ever been remembered for the smiles and laugh that I caused. Only the pain and devastation. 

I am the summation of the flaws, mistakes, tragedies and erroneous claims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Apocalyptic Circumstances