Days & Night......

Day by day, I'm gaining the courage to try.....eyes this is Try new things; meet new people, head to new places...... that's how you expected to start this right? Well allow me to shed some light for you: While yes, I am gaining the courage to try, I'm also gaining the steely resolve to be the same person I'd like to say that I'm naturally developing into: A gregarious introvert that is learning two types of rights and wrongs. The two types that I'm learning are the ones that society dictates (Y'know the one that seems to change Forever and always) and the other is the one that I have set for myself. There's a big difference between the two. For example society says that now abortion is illegal (in their eyes, this is a good thing; I on the other hand disagree with this logic.) Now if anyone reads this and grabs A tiki torch and demands to know why I feel this way, hear me out: A) Women should be given the option as to whether or not they want to abort. B)They should be informed of ALL options available to them. C) Men like me should not be allowed to have a voice on what women should be able to do with their bodies. But that's enough of the current events. That's how society sees it and how I feel. (Man vs society.) But this simply my days and nights; thinking of things like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE