How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

So I was by one of my friends to do a entry on seeing the you no one else does. Or metaphorically speaking, looking in the mirror. People sometimes look in the mirror in order give themselves a false sense of security (Everythings ok......., He/She's coming back......etc) And I mean sometimes it may work out, but there are "thoses times". The times its that one little that blows your self confidence out the water. The guy who you liked that went with the girl you hate. Or some chick blowing your head up, but only wanted your money. So your egos shot and you have no one to turn to so what do you do? Some lie, some do a self check and "look in the mirror". "But what if I don't like what i see?". Change it, its that simple. If you mean and you know it, start being nice. Or if you are very permiscious, then go celibate. And gradually you will grow to a confident individual.
So other than looking in the mirror, what others ways either social or non-social ways do you boost your confidence?

Comments

  1. i have always had people tell me i was pretty and im a good person, but when i look in the mirror i dont see it. due to a past of pain i turned to the world for loved and at the age of 14 gave birth to a baby. i remained alone for almost 3 years before i got another boyfriend. he opened my heart and showed me what i was worth. i still dont see "pretty" when i look in the mirror but when i look inside myself i see the inner beauty that i possess which i use to compensate for that. i dont think im a great person, but i try to be the best i can be and try to help whoever i can in any way i can. in all this is how i make me feel better about myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

Beyhive = We LIE