Graduation pt 4

"No Promethazine I’m a king, no leaning
I got a better way to fight these demons
Fuck do you know ‘bout my pain?"

No drugs, no alcohol, no chemicals.......

Graduating 4 times with no cop outs, no escape from the life I've been born into.

No Masters degree, no cars or apartments to my name, I've been the underdog from jump.

Scary to admit, I've done it to myself. Patiently waiting for the opportunity to to prove to myself that I am all that I believe that I am; good for some, bad for others.

So as I stand here to look at where I am. I also have to look at where I came from.

So again I ask you: "Fuck do you know about my pain?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE