Letter to a Lost Love.....

To the storm that just passed,

What are you here for?

For yourself?
Me?
For the avoidance of the dark side (which inexplicably you ended up being on.)

Because you don't want to talk to me; you just want to leave a destruction in your wake.

At first this was supposed to be a pained entry about how you hurt me.....

But I have to take into account that this hurts you just as much if not more than I was hurt.

So while the questions are still valid; I have to come to the understanding that while I am not able to walk by your side like it was initially dreamt about. I walk behind you, because though you'll want to go your way and date your type of people who fit the mode of the "ideal man".

I still love you and will have your back like always. Hopefully I can stay around and complete the Focus set up.

But hopefully the memories we've made helps support the decision we've made.

I also now understand why you were so reluctant (or so I believe....)

"It's always darkest before it goes pitch black"

Right?

But in the meantime:

See you, Space Cowgirl

*Bang*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE