Facing My Reality

As I type this, tears are dimming my vision. Not out of sadness, but out of anger; frustration; fear and inadequacy.

Angry because I feel as though I wasted everyone's time in chasing a dream that ultimately proved to end in a nightmare.

I no longer beg for more time; I look up at the blood red sky and take off my mask for all to see who I am really..... To watch as I have to prepare to leave the veil of my stupidity, of my ignorance, of my shame. And watch as the world built around me crumbles under the weight of my newly found understanding.

How could I let people who trusted me and put faith in me watch as I failed. Failed to see the end result that they saw.

So as the apocalyptic circumstances are expeditiously approaching, I realize that not everyone who started with me is still here with me.

72 hours of normalcy I was given; 3 days......

Iniki, if you stumble across this, you may hate me......

But you've earned something much worse from me: clarity. That means I won't react in anger. No mistakes will be made. Divinity works for those who are in need of intervention. But what about when you are too arrogant to truly appreciate the help you ask for?

So who's wearing the mask still?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE