Before I go.....

We now leave in the age where we like to document the events of our lives.

I might as well ride the wave:

I'd like to talk about the voices that are going through my head when I get mad. The fog that I see when I have had enough of the indecencies of the day the travesty that my situationship is based on. The number of times I kick myself because I see who I want but no matter how much I try to make it apparent, I still fumble and drop the pass.

The number of times that I see Leroy, Antonio and/or my Dad, and I want to take my day out on them because 24 hours doesn't begin to tell you how much I have bled out and have tried to stabilize myself and carry on like nothing is going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE