Santorini Greece

"Family oriented, but I'm far from friendly....." - Korporate Bidness (Santorini Greece Freestyle)

But what is family though? Genes only make you related,  but not always relatable. I have a bunch of people who I was raised around but now look at like: "who tf is this again?"🤔 because I have different experiences than them. Granted I still love them, I love the hell out of them (eh ⅘) but I know that the way I am and the way they are is like old school versus new school. Same way with my Dad, I looked at him for strength in my darkest days (and I've had a lot of them) and now I understand that our relatability stopped at 18 and I'm 29 now. 
His methods aren't my favorite anymore. I've gotten older and I think different and move different: he's always on the aggressive offensive, which is offensive for his team players, but I don't think he gets it.
Me? I'm passively offensive, I plan and move when no one is watching; I don't want to be a catalyst for chaos (organized or disorganized).
Me and him? Good comparison is America versus Canada. If you know about the mindset of the citizens you'll get the analogy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Apocalyptic Circumstances