Bridges



Standing by a bridge that I thought was meant for everyone only to realize that the bridge fell apart as soon as I was preparing to cross over.....

As I watch the activity of the other people try to help me cross the gap, I've come to realize that this gap I'm not ready to cross yet......

Realizing this is the frightening epiphany to date, to be a part of a group and still feel alone and withdrawn. To run the risk of being reticuled by multiple people for trying to seek help and reassurance.....

As I watch them walk forward and continue the rest of their lives, I'm ok with being able to bask in the darkness of pity for a bit.....

Someday I'll be able to take the steps necessary to cross with ease.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Apocalyptic Circumstances