Sexual Exploration.....

So recently, tried something new; I tried voyeurism.

For those that don't know what it is. It's watching your spouse have sex with another person.

Not for the possessive or the faint of heart.

I tried it with my girlfriend and best friend. They tried to get it to work; I had to step out for a couple of reasons. They panicked because they were afraid I was plotting to kill them both (😂 the nerve of some people). I had to talk them out of their individual guilt trips to keep it moving. Otherwise, we would have had a case on our hands.

Long story short: I realized that I am a bit clingy and just how fast I detached when it happened.

Oh and Happy Holidays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE