Kicking open the box....

[This is totally safe to read in public just a risque phrasing.]

Here's to me FINALLY dealing with life in a manner that's productive and conducive to learning from my past mistakes.

Last night, I was talking to an old friend about the changes I've made in the past 2 years (because you know, time waits for no man). So as I am updating her, I asked: "What the hell? Isn't this the same person who threatened you with a restraining order for touching base and being friendly? So you see Pandora's Box again in 12 years and you open the lid?!" And I had to relax and understand that yes, I did open the box, I'm fully prepared for whatever comes out and in a way I think I always have been. This time around, we are going to do something different: we are going to maintain the energy needed to be friends and remain friends this time around, it doesn't hurt..like at all. So come on Pandora, show me your contents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE