Resilient like a......

like a hard headed teenager? 🤔

Picture posted makes sense yeah?

Growing up in a closed off environment is and was different. I taught me how to be well....me.
Ups and downs, I was here for it. I had to be, I didn't have drugs and alcohol to check me out. So I had to practice to make better. Thinking about writing a book, Dia Michelle (I didn't know that I was talking to a famous R&B artist.) Helped consider the seriousness of the thought, I created a book with drawings for publication in 4th grades. S/O to Maria Lazaro for helping me with that back then. I wonder how she's doing. But I've grown right? I mean, compared to where I should have been, versus where I am now. There's a enormous amount of effort implemented. All the abuse and pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE