If it is to be.....

Then it's up to me right?....

Short answer: absolutely! Because if a process that benefits you doesn't start with you, then who?

All to often did (and sometimes I still do) have the expectations for a process to be started and reluctant to start or continue the same process by myself.

Saving.
School.
Relationships.
Friendships
Etc.

Butttttt.... while I can't speak with or for everyone, I'll give some advice:

If it's not on a tight deadline; some progress is better than no progress.
Practice makes better, not perfect.
You are your biggest critic, so be nice to you.

Eat, drink and sleep with tomorrow in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE