Press Down, Shake It Together.....

Watching Sherlock, and I've come to the realization that as macabre and dismal as the show is it makes me feel like I'm underestimating myself. To understand the complexities of his forensic exploitations are really riveting but really something for me to apply to my intellect.

Let's go ahead and run through a scenario:

I have a small social circle of a wavering of 12-8 people. Different strengths and weaknesses, different tatics and methods of operation; but ironically, they all have stages of lapsed memory. Finding out what makes them takes varying degrees of frustrating yet repetitive lyrics.

1) can't seem to remember sexual endeavors and tends to merge past and present events into one enormous mush of a napalm. Varying skill sets mean that I have to find pulse points in our conversations. My digging for mutual clarity has caused me to create a monster that I have to rein in. Song? Monster- Kanye West

2) Musical virtuoso; comparable to Swizz Beats, some would say he is to the world what an A Bomb was to Hiroshima. Granted his deficit is conversations; a conversation with no aggressive tones doesn't often register. My digging for mutually shared information has created a relationship of strong militant spirit.
Song? Tiden Flyver- Boom Clap Bachelor's

3) [C]ant man; being raised in an area where it's predominantly about the "Haves and the Have Nots"
has created a self esteem that is on a simmer most times and a light boil at it's zenith. What was once a ticking time bomb of anger and pain about what was desired as a child and not been able to have has become a Tour De Force to hustling to get any and everything deemed comforting. His memory conundrum lies in boggled events. Song? Best Me- Sylvan LaCue

4) Parents Champ; this is a person that you would need a bug out bag and a lot of time to comprehend. But I have had 13 years and a reshuffling in my mental state to get to know. Mind you, I have a lot of questions to ask about who he really is. People who place their "best" foot forward leave out the biggest red flags. His biggest skip beat sequence of is his lack of faith of being understood by those he deems "unfit". Not spoken but kinda assumed. Song? Revenge- Joyner Lucas

I have to read rooms, read the ley lines, draw conclusions from bleakest depths of Mementos.
But I also have to strengthen my intelligence and reduce the prevalence to appease the viewing audience. 
9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE