incoming call from 1-800-manfuckyall

Scrapping with the bro's used to be something that I would avoid when I was younger.....
But now I'm like: "what's the best way to make them feel the way I do on a daily basis."
Rage, animosity, confusion....not giving a fuck about the way I feel about the abandonment from a decade ago. But just being free from the singular reality on the day to day was enough.
Friends creeping with my girls; girls trashing me with the niggas I'd dap up not knowing that these people were watching me struggling to maintain my sanity. Struggling to keep my head up. 

And when I find out, I get the: "I don't know how the conversation got started....." And "I just want to let you know..."

But I never found out what caused the niggas I'd give my last breath for, to cause them to burn me the way I think. So I now have to peep the moves made when they think I'm not looking. 
So the whole loyalty thing is one sided. I get cheated but I can't say anything about it because I might cause someone to kill themselves? What in the hell??

So now I have smile in people's faces, silently seething because no matter how much I love you and myself, I feel the betrayal. And the answer is always the same: "I only regret not telling you about it. That's how Kain explained it right? 'if your home boys girl throws the pussy at you; you are OBLIGATED to fuck her, as long as you tell him about it.'"

That's the hood mentality I have never understood. So I'm going to go get my life together. Because doing it with niggas is risky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE