My reality

Biggest problem of it all is that everyone wants to judge others without having to be judged.

For the last couple of years, people have passed judgement on me without taking into consideration the actions and inactions of their lives.

But seeing as how I have accepted Judgement as one of those things that I have to experience in this world.

Being friends with a sex hound, a passive music addict, a highly deceptive maniac. And lastly, a person who bases interpretations of oneself off how others think of them. Has proven that until just now, I can get through 11 years of life without allowing facts to influence my decision about the players in this game.

Strange right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE