War: The Execution

I couldn't be a revolutionary individual......

Reason?

Since 12/11/2013, I've been nurturing a violent nature that would rattle a lot of people to their core.

I now have the patience and strategy to solve the problem of our community.....

Want an example?

Let's use police brutality for an example.

I'd send 10-15 people to the officers that took lives unnecessarily. If they can't hit them, hit families.

Past
Present and
Future

The thing that we lack in the moment is organization

We tend to get chaotic in situations.
See me, I can't get a leadership role in this BLM movement.

People are willing to kill for a change but not will to die for the change that they want to see.

Why is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE