Welcome to the mind of........

Want to see how I think?

Simple: Everyone is equal to everyone.
The amount of money that you have is meaningless once that clock strikes zero because you [can't take it when you die; but you can't live without it].

Religion isn't a lifestyle; it's a way to live life to the fullest without unnecessary struggling. You don't immerse yourself in religion and evade life. You live life and avoid the true evils. [My body is my temple and I will live in my temple]

We are becoming more of the enemies we hate, watch how fast we lash out at each other. Based on colors, races, genders and sexual orientation. We are going to be the end of the world.....[ghost and goblins run amuck in the cavern of Rhine.......]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE