With all due respect.....

Not really understanding some things that are happening in the world today, that's how I feel.

Screaming: "Yo word to mother...." but quick to pick up a gun. Yeah, that's truly real.....

And respect for the ones that keep it true....

Learning about a deuce deuce at twenty two? The fuck you need to learn that for stupid fool?!

But that's one question I have and the answer I'll never get;
Killing for a difference in opinion is a different sin.

Trump supporters or not; let's hear it from both sides and try to be friends.

But we're too busy bugging and beefing to look each other in the face; the same one's we spit in....

But quick to swag surf with wolves; post it on the gram. Caption: "#winning"

Ask me for my motivation?

Sure. I'll tell you. I'm here to be a quieted observer, one that has in his heart and hates being apart.....

Of the same group of people who seems to be hell bent on the destruction we won't recover from.

But before creation comes destruction hm?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE