On this day.........

Free at last.....
Free at last.....
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!
I'M FREE AT LAST!

There is so much pressure......

And I'm applying about 90% of it

5 years
60 months
260 weeks
1,825 days
2,628,000 minutes
31,536,000 seconds

Since the day I had to make a choice between living and dying.

And afterwards; having to decide on just how much I love others and love myself.
I could have been a true burden and not improved at all and forced my family to have to succumb to being alone and sacrificing their lives to make sure that I can retain mine.

Slowly but surely I made sure I broke history and got tubes removed and replaced my past reputation with a better present and a more dynamic future.

I've broken records, I've talked people out of committing suicide, I've graduated college, I've taken things in stride......

I've supported people who have been a burden to me and others.....

I've supported people who have the time, money, resources and staples to support themselves.

I've smiled and said things to uplift people's spirits, when I have had NOBODY to lift mine........

I've graduated from college and kept my passions alive despite how I felt inside.

Despite my wishing for me to stop breathing........

And imagine........

All of this stemmed from a failed suicide attempt.......

9/30/2013 - the day of no hope........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE