Abortion

Warning: This may trigger some people of different cultural heritages and races so I apologize for the following stance. But I however, am not apologetic for the reasonings behind it. Let's get it. I, as a black in 2,019th year of the Lord feel the following about abortion: I am Pro-Choice for the following reasons: 1) a child should not be the forced to live in the world where we don't even know where we are headed. 2) Not all doors opened lead to a safe room but not all doors lead to chaos either. 3) as we currently are, we have no safeguard from others (sometimes not even ourselves). The reason why I am pro-choice because I feel like just because people have sex doesn't mean they are inherently obligated to have a kid on the off choice that a baby is introduced into the equation. Because as any seasoned parent will tell you: there is nothing that can prepare you for the experience of having a kid. I also feel as though an abortion shouldn't be an automatic cop-off because you weren't appropriately prepared a sexual activity. But to be fair, there are other alternatives to abortions (i.e. adoption etc.) But I simply as though that between both parents, multiples should be explored. Well, it's been trill. Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE