Sleep Deprived

What's up world? Seeing as how I feel that I will be the only one that reads this I'll spare you the intro.

Feeling like I'm sprung, the person attached to this post is still attached to me.....
I'm in a whole relationship with someone else but make moves as if she's still relevant to my present.

Her presence were presents when I can afford to pay the price for the rentals. But I know that she and I are 2 different wavelengths. She wants to see how high she can get. I am going to see how far I can go and how much I can learn as I go.

Been up since one today and she's been on my mind a lot. It's days from my birthday and I still wonder if I'll get a "hey Chris, I hope you have a wonderful birthday....Nix 😘" type message. Doubt it, but one can dream right?

Hell I wonder if she even thinks of me....
Tuh, even if she does , there's nothing I can do to change the circumstances.

A whole bunch of arguing about why we shouldn't date after 10 years of off and on trends. And I chose to date someone who stabbed me in the back for no reason........

I'm sleep deprived and getting sad.

One ✌️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Sexual Exploration.....