Bury the Light

"You want this power......then come try to take it....."

- Casey Edwards (Bury the Light)

I've realized that I am stronger than I have been and weaker than once believe. Our biggest flex is creating a new present where we feel invincible and all powerful.

Yeah unfortunately it's never been the case for me. My greatest strength is the fact that while I disturb waves; I don't create tsunami's. So the damage is pretty small. But I get into a disastrous life situation and save people. See, having powers isn't something reserved for men in red boys short and women who look like a poster child for the revolutionary war 🤣. Us normal folks have lot's of powers:

Power of choice
Power of discretion
Power of love
For example.

My power is a lot stronger than I thought, so I'll use mine to help me and you figure out how we can get it together and change the end result.

✌🏾❣️🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE