Applying Pressure

"Damn, that nigga did it how I always wanted to do it And I'll never be able to do it like that" - Jermaine Cole I do it for myself..... Because who's really watching my playbook? No seriously, like who really cares if my plays make or take money? As I sit and wonder what's next I realize that I am someone who applies pressure in my imagination. Not because I'm the only one watching; because I'm the only participating in the races that I run. I am my only competition in my opinion. Because whether I do too much or I don't do enough, I'm the only person hit by the shots fired. Granted I'm A LOT more quiet now. (I got all the poppin' off in high school to and about people I could a fuck about.....) But it's funny how people get involved in other folks business and stay talking about how they don't have the money they want. "Do what the song say or else it'll be a long day. BE Easy!" - T.I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE