Old School versus New School

Call me old fashioned.... But I'm starting feel like courting women with authenticity is really archaic. Me taking her out for that just sex is something is outdated. Me wanting more than just physicalities and 30 minutes of pleasure is something that gets me more denial than anything I've ever tried..... Like I've been pretty chill. Been eually active but I've only had 1 ONS ( and that was this year mind you). And that was enough to keep a mutually desire for each other aflame. But me saying that "I want to get to know you." gets me the shocked face or the "I dont think I'm ready for a relationship." Like are we not adults?? Do I have to start looking for women with kids for any sort of a consistent affection? Or do I have to turn into the Rai's and Yakki's where the only thing I'm interested in are bets and sex? A little on the nose I know but I'm seriously asking: How can I attract someone with the same interests in me as I have for them?? Because I can't just do this spiritual give and take where I bounce from person to person in hopes that I can trap someone with some erroneous tall tale about some instance that I can't adhere to...... Not Anymore.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE