Today......

Was something.

Typically I would have a snippet from a song to kinda summarize the post. But I don't think there is one:

"Break 'em" - Ice Cube [realized at 12:23a] 😂

Starting to feel like an Untouchable. Not the Denzel Washington kind:

"I CAN'T BE TOUCHED!" - Denzel Washington; Training Day

But more like the Middle Eastern caste system, bottom of the totem pole, plague like, untouchable.

No calls (unless I make them)
No texts (unless I make them)
No appointments......

Notice the pattern?

Seems like some people are given the whole "out of sight; no news is good news" category.

Or maybe it's because I'm just boring; kinda like watching paint, spaghetti and a towel dry. But still, my mental health has been teetering and tottering for YEARS. But whatever right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE