Here you go/I'm not sure what this is......

"It's quiet on the set when it's time for action; words don't match verbs, they need closed captions...." - Emmanuel Hudson - Chess Moves

Because typically I'll have something planned out (somewhat). But tonight, I think I'm going off the rip. Soooo yeah...... Ok so, I realized that I pitch fits like someone who pitches a tent: using as a resient to get things done........ Weird right? 

 Like I get that your feelings can be your pit or peace; but at the same time I am using it to figure out what I am going to do next. 

 Reason is because I'm so used to the emotional warfare that i really think of my best ideas in the most stressful situations.

But at the same time, life is chess board and I have to figure out who's really for me.

I'm the King of my castle, kinda goes without saying.
I think I've found a Queen.
My Bishop is someone who is as militant as I am strategic. Who can get me to chill.
Knight is going to help me make the difficult moves. The calls I'm afraid to make.
Rook is the straight arrow, my enforcer.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE