Dreaming in the Twilight Zone

"Someone please turn off my mind; my thoughts are racing all the time; there is no reason or no rhyme.......

I'm trapped inside myself....."

At 09:40 everything that I have worked so hard for came to screeching halt. When it was brought to my attention that the one person that I have truly vented to wants to cop out.

So right now....I feel DEVASTATED, NEGLECTED, and more often than not: ALONE.

Part of me screams for compensation of like weight and measure. Part of me isn't surprised that this is the Four Horsemen coming to greet me at Hell's Gate:

War amongst myself; inside myself.
Pestilence amongst the death of the inner joy I've felt. Caused by the bottle of venom and sodium pentathol.....
Famine as I'm starved of the Ambrosia salad that contains the fruit I desire.
Death of the part of me that is bound in chains awaiting the ending of the day......

But that's a hyperbolic monologue that I am going to try and make wrong.

Here's hoping (again....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cracks in the glass ceiling.....

How do you feel when you look in the mirror? Regaining one self-confidence.

Beyhive = We LIE